How much fuel does the air-condition consume?
During summer, the car air-condition consumes too much fuel if it has not been used properly.
German experts stated that in the high temperature, air-condition consumes between 2.4 - 4.0 L / 100 km during the cooling phase. After this phase it consumes between 1.0 - 2.0 L / 100 km (inside city) & 0.2 - 0.7 L / 100 km (outside city).
They advised to get rid of the hot air inside the vehicle when enter it by opening the four windows for few minutes, then turning on the fan for a while followed by the air-condition.
It's also preferred to not use the air-condition during the short distances (less than 5 km) & open the windows instead.
Finally, they stated that setting the air-condition on the lowest temperature not only increases the fuel consumption, but also it affects negatively on passengers' health as it causes some problems on the blood circulation, flu & muscles strain.
Kayan .. always with you
Kayan at your disposal when looking for car rental in Cairo.
Best service, follow up & latest cars types and models.
- Wedding Car From Kayan
- Baby car seat (one of important car equipment)
- The best price
- How to reduce the fuel consumption?
- Now from Kayan company for car rental in Egypt LEXUS LS 500
- Run and you are satisfied
- How is the car rental price determined?
- Gasoline 95 price release
- [Officially] "Automech-Formula" has been postponed till December 2019
- MG 6